I'm bipolar. I blog about it. I also blog about sex, theology and atheology, funny shit and sad shit, books, music, feminism, and love. Mostly love.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Personal Blogging--sorry

Word vomit, fosho. I'm going to try to bring this back around to some universal message because I promised not to journal on here... here goes.

This has been so busy. It's really my own fault, because I didn't plan ahead for sorority stuff and now I'm getting last minute points so I can go to Formal. Formal, which I didn't have a dress for. Finally, I just tried on my junior year prom dress. Fits me better now than it did then, so I have a dress *thank God*. Today I have a ton to do because I have 5 classes plus a committee meeting, a President Scholars' meeting, and recruitment practice. And I need to eat at Lonestar for a point. Tomorrow I have Union Board, I'm meeting to practice my Fusion routine... because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I also wanted to meet Sydney to work on the Chi Omega Alumnae Newsletter. Because I have a feeling she's going to be better at it than I am. Then FRIDAY is Formal. I'm pretty sure there's other stuff going on... but I'm too tired to look at my schedule. And Saturday I teach two Zumba classes, then I have the Chi Omega Alum luncheon in the main suite. THEN prelude is that night. Sunday morning is initiation. Okay, that I'm pretty excited about. I am ready to be on the other side of that. And I'm not sure if I'll make it to choir that day or not... I don't remember how long initiation was. And then of course we have Chapter that night. Then starts dead week, with fusion on the first day of the week. Oh, wait. THEN Fusion at 7:00 am the next day and on Thursday. The Showcase is Friday. I'm performing at old folk's homes with choir on Monday and Wednesday. Vagina monologues is that Thursday too. And all week I'll need to study for TWO German finals... and a honors final that I'm way less worried about. THEN finals. I'm pretty sure I have one Monday and Friday. <--Kill me now. But after my last one, I'm opting to take a road trip to Waycross. Pretty freaking please. I may take like... three people with me. I'll see if I can stay (for freesies), if not I'll just leave that night. Don't care. I just need a little taste of freedom, you know? I should probably call Natalie soon to see if that's like... allowed. And tell her what training I want to lead. Mhm. My life never stops. I feel like I'm on a freaking freight train (okay, the allusion there was completely accidental, but it's clever, right? Long-term blog followers?).

Anyway. I don't know if I have a universal theme for this. It may legitimately be word vomit... with no positive end result. But here's the wrap-up in 4:

1) I should stop procrastinating so at the end of the semester I don't want to die.
2) I need a break.
3) I may just break down here soon.
4) Watch out...

1 comment:

kyle gene said...

I don't think you are going to break down. I really think you'll be fine. It's word vomit and freak out posts that keep you going sometimes. I mean, you have a LOT to do. A lot a lot. But you have it all in order and you are well aware of everything that is going on. I feel like wanting to break down, admitting that you feel like you could...that can be used to move you forward. Steam for your train, yeah? (The allusion made me smile) Just refuse to let the world knock you down. Refuse. You got this. If there is anything I can do, anything you want me to do to help you out you have my number. You know where I live. You have myriad ways of getting a hold of me. I'm right there with you feeling like there is too much to do in too little time, but a good support system goes a long way.