I'm bipolar. I blog about it. I also blog about sex, theology and atheology, funny shit and sad shit, books, music, feminism, and love. Mostly love.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The best day ever.

Preschool Graduation

Kairyn and I are going to eat breakfast, go to the park, watch Totoro while we color Disney Princess pages, and go to the OHU graduation party! I can't tell you how excited I am to spend the day with my little lady. I'll let you know how it all goes when the day is over. :) This girl gives me no trouble. She is kind to everyone. And she reminds me what it is to love unconditionally. She loves those who don't deserve it. I was definitely not that good when I was 5. She is so extraordinary.

2 comments:

Becca K. said...

Every word you speak of her it complete truth! I just love that girl! I hope you two have an amazing day today!

-Becca

kyle gene said...

She is. She really is. Extraordinary is the right word. Have an amazing day with her. I know you will :)