- I want the see the children in my life grow to maturity. They will be remarkable and extraordinary beings.
- I want to read more books, learn more Truths, and know myself better.
- I want to see more places. I want to explore until I find home, and I want to fall passionately in love with someone who loves me back.
- I want to make a difference in someone's life. I want to help someone pass their own windows.
- I want to experiment until I find a career that suits me, engages me intellectually, and allows me to communicate with people in ways my education will prepare me for.
- I want some more name tags for that lanyard.
- I want someone to call me Mommy.
- I have more to tell the world about what I think about EVERYTHING, and I need more time to figure out what I believe in--and who.
- I want to write a book.
- I want to be there for my parents.
I'll like you for always
as long as I'm living
my mommy you'll be
|Inch by inch, row by row; gonna make this garden grow.|