I'm bipolar. I blog about it. I also blog about sex, theology and atheology, funny shit and sad shit, books, music, feminism, and love. Mostly love.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Two blogs?

I'm considering having two blog. That would make me, like, a real blogger. :P

I think I would end up putting my fictional writing on a separate blog. Because my fiction and my life are two very different worlds that I'd rather not confuse. I think I may just make the Anonymous Collection a whole separate blog. I'll still work on it as I did before, without it interrupting the flow of my very separate style of writing. I also realized with my last post, that I have a different kind of writing in me. I'd like to develop that, and in the same place I write my stories it feels kind of strange.

I may have already done it by the time y'all read this.

No comments: