I'm bipolar. I blog about it. I also blog about sex, theology and atheology, funny shit and sad shit, books, music, feminism, and love. Mostly love.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Facebook and Fanny Packs

For sorority recruitment, we all had to deactivate our Facebook pages. Whoah. My whole world feels a little different right now. And I'm really okay with it. I feel a little bit... free? I have to limit my Facebook usage! This feels kind of like camp--like a weight's been lifted from my shoulders.

I ask only that you guys share my posts to Facebook in my absence.

So. Now for the real post.

Katlyn sent me her Vera Bradley fanny pack in the mail today. She is so incredibly generous. You may think it's weird I'm so excited about this. But I think it's one of those camp inside jokes. Except there's not really a joke--it's just something camp people get. BUT IT'S CRAZY EXCITING. I can't wait for an excuse to wear it. I wrote her a thank you card. I've had so much fun with all my letters!

Kisses.

1 comment:

Cypress said...

you go girl! I need to get off facebook.. All I ever do is stalk people, probably not healthy.