I'm bipolar. I blog about it. I also blog about sex, theology and atheology, funny shit and sad shit, books, music, feminism, and love. Mostly love.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Extremes

This week has been full of extreme highs and lows.

  • Midterms stressed me out unnecessarily.
  • Friends disappointed me.
  • Friends faced struggles I wish I could make better.
  • Nearly every time I walked outside I was rained on.
  • I don't own an umbrella.
  • The alcohol/hazing/sexual assault training I had to do was useless and hell to get into.


  • I learned I may graduate early.
  • The classes ahead of me are exciting and interesting.
  • I'M GOING TO PARIS AND BERLIN NEXT SEMESTER!
  • I had a thoroughly entertaining study session with my German class (although little studying was accomplished)
  • I finally cleaned my room.
  • All my exams went swimmingly.
This has been the ultimate bipolar week. The ups have been full of ecstasy, fast-talking, shaking, and jumping. The lows have been full of sleep, sleep, calls home, and sleep.

There have been no in betweens this week. It's been a constant roller coaster.

1 comment:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Here's hoping your weekend is nice and relaxing, sounds like you deserve it!