I'm bipolar. I blog about it. I also blog about sex, theology and atheology, funny shit and sad shit, books, music, feminism, and love. Mostly love.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.


If a picture can speak a thousand words, then what is to be said for a thousand words? I speak and I speak and I speak... and nothing is said to those who don't understand me. And of a picture--much is to be said--said--for the value of of its communicative value. It communicates to those who understand it. Music, dance, theatre...

all for the sake of communication. To share an idea, a concern, a feeling that cannot otherwise be expressed. Words do for me what a picture does for some. A picture does for me what words can do for some. Anything can reach anyone if they choose to seek meaning. Art is Meaning. And Meaning is Message.

NOTE: Hypocrite literally means behind the mask. Two masked figures representing hypocrisy, and the knives in reference to Caesar. "Back-stabber" for real, friends. I liked it. I don't know whose it is. If you find out, let me know, please.

No comments: